Skip to main content

You are here

Feedback & Complaints

Noclor is committed to providing a research support service to its partners (and indirectly to the public) in a professional, transparent and courteous manner. By listening to your views and opinions, we can learn and continue to improve our services and ensure we are providing high quality service which meets our partners’ needs. We recognise there may be times when things happen that shouldn’t (or things don’t happen that should) and we want to know about this too so that we can continually improve the service we provide you.

Making a Complaint or Providing Feedback to Noclor

Hopefully most issues can be resolved without you having to make a formal complaint (by speaking to someone within the team).  If you have an issue in regards to the service you have been provided by Noclor and don't feel that you can solve the issue informally then you should make a formal complaint using the contact form

All complaints received will be investigated and the appropriate action taken (where required) in a timely manner. Noclor will respond to a formal complaint (at the very least to acknowledge receipt) within 48 working hours (Mon-Fri).

Although Noclor are here to help address your complaints, we also appreciate people taking the time to let us know when they have had a good experience with our services. Please feel free to tell us something about your experience, or pass on your compliments to staff, or suggest an idea for improving services by using the contact form.  We try to share all the positive feedback we receive so that any ideas or evidence of good practice can be used in other areas to improve the service user experience.

Complaining about your NHS service

For complaints that are in relation to the service provided by an NHS organisation (i.e not related to a research study sponsored by a Noclor partner or in direct relation to the service provided by Noclor) then please contact the NHS organisation directly.

Every NHS organisation has a complaints procedure so ask a member of staff or look on the hospital or trust's website. You can also get help and advice from PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Services), whose offices are available in most hospitals. They offer confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters to patients, their families and their carers.

If you think an NHS practitioner or social services employee has been guilty of professional misconduct, you can complain to their professional or regulatory body.

If you are an employee, worker, employer or professional body/organisation but don’t know what to do, or who to turn to about your concerns, the Whistleblowing helpline is source of signposting, advice and guidance.

If you are research participant

If you are a participant in a research study that is sponsored by a Noclor partner and have any concerns about the study and your involvement in it - please refer to the patient information sheet as this should provide a direct contact for you.

If you are unhappy with how your concerns have been dealt with locally by the research team then please contact the Chief Investigator for the study or submit a formal complaint to Noclor (using the contact form).